You are hereBack to top
Painless Chemistry (Barron's Painless) (Paperback)
List Price: $16.99
Our Price: $15.29
(Save: $1.70 10%)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Whether you’re a student or an adult looking to refresh your knowledge, Barron’s Painless Chemistry provides review and practice in an easy, step-by-step format.
An essential resource for:
- Virtual Learning
- Learning pods
- Supplementing classes/in-person learning
Inside you’ll find:
- Comprehensive coverage of chemistry, including, chemical bonding, the structure of molecules, atomic theory, the periodic table of elements, and much more
- Diagrams, charts, and instructive science illustrations
- Painless tips, common pitfalls, and informative sidebars
- Brain Tickler quizzes and answers throughout each chapter to test your progress
About the Author
About the Author
Loris Chen teaches eighth-grade science and serves as middle school science facilitator at Eisenhower Middle School in Wyckoff, New Jersey. Chen has won numerous awards, including the Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching and the CIBA Foundation Exemplary Middle Level and High School Science Teaching Award, and she has been featured in National Geographic Educator of the Week.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.