You are hereBack to top
How to Master the Art of Writing Children's Books (Paperback)
Everything you need to know about writing for children.
If your goal is to write a successful children's book, you must take the time to learn the art of writing. If you wish to acquire the skills needed to produce a well-written book, this may be the most important guide you will ever read.
- Develop a story idea
- Find your target audience
- Understand story arc and structure
- Write creative fiction or nonfiction stories
- Use appropriate tone and vocabulary
- Understand rhyme scheme and meter
- Write a perfect rhyming story
- Create compelling characters
- Write meaningful dialogue
- Choose the best narrator for your story
- Decide which tense works best for you
- Make every word count
- Write a meaningful summary and bio
- And so much more...
Grab your copy now and begin writing your dream children's book