You are hereBack to top
Mazes For Kids Ages 8-12: Maze Activity Book - 8-10, 9-12, 10-12 year olds - Workbook for Children with Games, Puzzles, and Problem-Solving (Maz (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Keep Your Child Busy With Hours of Super FUN Mazes A complete maze experience with: - Mazes with colorable characters and illustrations
- Fun themes make solving mazes exciting
- Increasing difficulty levels
- With real world logic: Bring the chicken home, help the family get to the bus, help the dog get to the bone and more.
- Improve hand eye coordination, dexterity and muscle memory
- With certificate at back of the book The amazingly fun mazes and activities in this book are designed to provide an enjoyable and fun learning experience for children of all ages from preschool, nursery and even beyond. Solving maze activities can be a crucial yet fun part of your kid's development, they help in nurturing the development of your child's brain, thought processes, problem solving skills, IQ and intelligence by having your child map out the best path to reach the goal in every activity. Constant practice helps nurture the mind and build hand eye coordination, problem solving skills, muscle memory and dexterity. Each maze is lovingly designed with cute characters and illustrations that your child can color in that are sure to keep your kid engaged. Mazes have increasing difficulty to get your child easily started off with the logic of maze solving and progressing to more challenging mazes as your child gets more experience. Real world logic is incorporated in the mazes, examples are: help chicken to the coop and bring the ball to the hoop. Real world logic helps anchor the activities to real life situations and can be experience for your child.